Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Thank you Jesus!


Sometimes it is easy to just lump the members of the trinity together, but each member of the triune God is distinct and different from the others. While I was reading in 2 Corinthians, I came across a familiar verse which draws a distinction between God and Jesus:

God made him who knew no sin to be sin for us,
so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
(2 Cor. 5:21)

It is hard to believe that God created Jesus, his only son, to die on the cross to save me and you from our sins. And it is even harder to believe that Jesus did in fact die for us, so that we may have the opportunity to have everlasting life. Every time I stop and think about that (which admittedly isn’t often enough) it completely blows my mind! This week I am thanking Jesus for what he did for us and I hope you will too!

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment