Friday, November 1, 2013

Four Fabulous Pumpkin Candles from Lick Your Face 8!

In case you've missed the memo... I'm obsessed with anything and everything that smells like pumpkin! Kir and I devoted a whole entire week last month to reviewing pumpkin scented products and sharing pumpkin recipes. If you missed our self proclaimed "Pumpkin Week," you'll definitely want to check it out!

Thank goodness pumpkin scented home fragrance products are seasonally appropriate from the beginning of September to the end of November, because I love the smell so much! (It is probably appropriate throughout December as well, but I always switch over to cinnamon and clove candles for Christmas!)

My latest pumpkin obsession comes from the collection of soy candles by Lick Your Face 8! 100% soy wax candles burn evenly in 3.75 ounce tins, adorned with clean, crisp, professional looking labels. These candles are the perfect stocking stuffer, gift for a friend, or a treat for yourself. At only $6.50 (plus shipping) these candles are a steal of a deal!

I had the opportunity to test drive four incredible pumpkin scents, all of which were different and distinct from one another. 



Frosted Pumpkin:
Delectably sweet, this candle will satisfy every cupcake craving you've ever had, (without one calorie consumption!) This candle smells just like gobs of sugary, cream cheese frosting atop a fancy, couture pumpkin spice cupcake. The sweetest of the four candles, this little tin is perfect for those with a sweet tooth!


 Pumpkin Crunch Cake:
 With strong notes of pumpkin a hint of spices, this candle was the most "pumpkin-y" to me! Like a mouth-watering pumpkin pie fresh out of the oven, this candle screams all things fall, autumn, and Thanksgiving dinner! My mouth is watering just thinking about the scent of this one!





Pumpkin Roll:
My whole entire little apartment smelled of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves! This candle is all spice with a hint of pumpkin. I accidentally left the lid off (the candle was not burning!) while I went to work one day and when I came home my house was filled with the wonderful pumpkin pie spice scent! The aroma is so incredible it provides fragrance even unlit! This candle is perfect for any cinnamon lover!

 



 Apple Pumpkin Butter:
This was my favorite candle of the bunch! Crisp, tart apples juxtapose sweet pumpkin and spices, making this an incredibly complex fragrance! I love apple candles in general, so the combination was so deliciously good!



Lick Your Face 8 makes incredible candles! I can't wait to try out more of their fragrances soon! Next week I'll be reviewing some of their beauty products, so stay tuned! 

Have a fabulous weekend!
-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment