Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Y'all! I have a feeling 2014 is going to be an incredible year! Hubby and I are currently ringing in the new year on a cruise! (Lots of details and photos to come!) 


New Years is always a good time to reflect back on the prior year and make new goals for the upcoming year! When I look back, I always reflect without regrets -- and when I look forward, I make S.M.A.R.T. goals, not pointless resolutions.

Here are some of the highlights of 2013:

* I graduated law school (with a GPA higher than 3.0 -- which was one of my goals for 2013)
* I passed the TX Bar Exam! (another goal)
* I went to California to see my family 4 times (Kir's bridal shower, Kir's wedding, after the bar exam, and Thanksgiving). 
* Hubby and I went to Hawaii

Here are some of my 2014 goals:

* Work out before work
* Pray more
* Write more handwritten notes
* Increase sales in my etsy shop

What are your goals for 2014? When I get back I'll let ya know how I am going to put these goals into action!

XOXO
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment