Friday, March 28, 2014

Photo Diary Friday -- Snapshots of The San Antonio Riverwalk

Happy Friday Y'all!

Kir and I are excited to present a new, bi-monthly series: Photo Diary Friday! 

We'll be posting a wide variety of photos, from where we live, to where we work, to where we play!

Today I wanted to share a shot of my office building and the sections of the River Walk I see as I am running to and from the Court House and other errands downtown. 


This is the historic Tower Life Building. My office is on the 8th floor. I couldn't ask for a more beautiful building to work in. 


This is my view of the San Antonio River Walk when I walk to the Bexar County Court House. 


The lovely San Antonio River Walk! This is one of my views when I walk back from the Bexar County Court House. 


 Downtown San Antonio houses a number of theaters. I pass the Aztec Theater en route to Starbucks. 


This is a view of the more "tourist-y" part of the River Walk. Those boats offer visitors a guided tour of the river. Hubby and I love to take out of town visitors on the boat tour.

Hope you enjoyed a brief tour of the views I encounter on a daily basis. Have any of y'all been to San Antonio? Did you visit the River Walk? Let me know in the comments below!

XOXO
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment