Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring To-Do List

Tomorrow, March 20th, is the first day of Spring! I hope this means lots of warm weather, sunshine, strolls on the river walk, running outdoors, and the chance to wear some cute skirts and dresses!

I had high hopes for fall and then fall came and went and I didn't do half of the things I had planned on doing (That can of pumpkin for pumpkin muffins is still sitting in my pantry... sadness). I guess I wore a lot of scarves -- that should count for something, right?

I decided to make a list of all the fun "spring things" I hope to accomplish between March 20th and June 21st -- the first official day of summer. 

Here it goes...

1. Get cupcakes from Bird Bakery (April 12)

2. Go to the Farmers Market at the Pearl Brewery.  

3. Bake fresh berry scones for breakfast.  

4. Plant something.

5. Ride bikes on the River Walk.    (March 30)

6. Dust the cob webs off of my golf clubs.

7. Clean out my closet and dresser. 

8. Create a fun Easter tradition. 

9. Invite friends over for brunch. 

10. Experiment with lip stick. 

11. Have an adventure here.

12. Take advantage of free museum days at the Witte, San Antonio Museum of Art, and the McNay!

13. Movies in the Park and Shakespeare in the Park at the Botanical Gardens.

14.  Bake French macaroons (or try them at Bakery Lorraine)

15. Have a girl's night here!

16. Try the fresh juices at Farm to Juice or Juice Central!   (March 29)

17. Finish decorating my office.  

18. Choose a hair style and get a hair cut. (April 4)

19. Prepare a "guest space" in my apartment for my mom's visit.  

20.  Work out before work 5 times. 

I'll keep y'all posted as I check these items off of my list! 

What are your plans for this fabulous season?

Happy Spring! 

XOXO
Meg  

No comments:

Post a Comment