Monday, March 10, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Outfit Inspiration

Saint Patrick's Day is right around the corner! What will you be wearing? 

The outfit below offers just the right amount of green without being obnoxious or obvious! 

I'm attempting to talk myself into trying emerald nail polish for the 17th! I'll keep y'all posted if I do anything crazy! 

I had a lime green polish in junior high and my mom thought it was disgusting and told me it made my nails look like I had a fungus! Needless to say I didn't wear it very often. 

And looking back I will admit -- it was a pretty nasty shade! But it was from Limited Too (remember that store?) and I thought it was so cool!

Happy Monday! 

XOXO 
Meg 

PS: Need something green? Click here to enter our giveaway! 


2 comments:

  1. I love the clear green clutch.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green Julep nail polish! Such a fun, but chic way to integrate green into your SPD look!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete