Sunday, April 27, 2014

What's in your Beach Bag?

Anybody have an upcoming beach trip planned? 

Hubby and I are headed to the East Coast for his birthday in June and I can't wait to feel the sand between my toes! It is important to pack a well stocked beach bag! 

Here are some of the items I like to keep handy!

Pack Your Beach Bag...

Towel: Gotta have a big fluffy towel to lay on and dry off with if I venture in the water. 

Sunscreen: I am super fair and will burn to a crisp if I don't reapply constantly. 

Sun Hat: The wider the brim the more it keeps the sun off of my face! 

Water Bottle: The sun can dehydrate you even if you're just lounging... be sure to bring enough H20!

Snacks: I try to eat a little something every few hours, so I always have a granola bar handy. 

Sunglasses: Shield your eyes from the UV rays and keep crows feet at bay. 

Flip Flops: Shield your feet from the hot sand when you have to run back to the car to get more snacks!

Chap Stick: The sun always dries my lips out. 

Cover Up: A cute cover up can take you from the beach to that cute little seaside bar and grill in no time!

Magazine: I love to read at the beach, especially the glossies! Perfect time to catch up on fashion and beauty tips!

Playing Cards: Sometimes the best time to play 'Go Fish' is at sea!

Bag: A mesh bag like the one above makes it easy to fold up in your suitcase and can easily be wiped out with a damp cloth. 

What do you pack when you head out for some sun? Did I forget any essentials?

XOXO
Meg 

No comments:

Post a Comment