Saturday, May 17, 2014

I Dream of Bathtubs...

I love a nice, relaxing hot bath -- light some candles, conjure up mounds of bubbles, pour a glass of wine. It doesn't get much better than a bubble bath, y'all! 

Unfortunately hubby and I have a tiny shower/tub combo, and despite all the bleach, Comet, and scrubbing in the world, I just can't bring myself to bathe in our 50 year old tub.

For now I will just have to dream of a fancy bathtub...

Here are some of my favorites!

This tub looks nice and relaxing with a chance of showers!

 Can this pink tub get any cuter?

A bowl full of relaxing, bubbly goodness!

Like a personal hot springs for your house!

This simple, yet elegant tub goes glam with a fancy chandelier!

Do y'all prefer baths or showers? Which tub is your favorite? Chime in with a comment below!

XOXO
Meg

2 comments:

  1. The pink tub is so cute but the first looks so heavenly

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admittedly, I haven't taken a bath in forever, but I already feel relaxed just looking at these tubs!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete