Saturday, June 14, 2014

For Your Viewing Pleasure...


Happy Weekend Y'all!

I can't believe summer is almost here! It is definitely getting hot and humid in San Antonio! All I want to do is to float on a raft in the pool! Sigh! I'll be spending the weekend studying and fighting a cold, but here are some fun links that have been on my radar lately!

Check out these incredible wedding photos of a couple whose wedding was affected by a wild fire in Oregon -- The photographer is a fellow Westmont College graduate!

Speaking of weddings! Hubby and I celebrated 2 years this week! Check out some of our photos here

Obsessed with this bathing suit from J. Crew! Anyone tried out high waisted bottoms? I'd love some feedback! 

Can't wait to try this Watermelon Lemonade Recipe! How delish does that sound!

When I was in South Carolina last week (details to come) Lilly Pulitzer was everywhere! I love all the fun patterns and prints! Carly from The College Prepster is giving away some fabulous Lilly products! Click here to enter!

Anyone doing anything fun this weekend? I'd love to hear all about it!

XOXO
Meg 

No comments:

Post a Comment