Sunday, August 17, 2014

I Survived the CA Bar Exam!

Hey y'all! I'm baaaaack!

I survived the CA Bar Exam!

It was three grueling  6 hour days (not to mention the agony that was the months of prep before hand), but I made it!

The test was really, really hard! Results don't come out until November 21st at 6:00 PM. Fingers crossed!

Hubby and I took the exam in Santa Clara, so we had the opportunity to stay with Kir. She was so sweet -- she made us a home cooked meal every night and had everything we could possibly need available at our fingertips. Talk about hostess with the mostess! Thanks Sis!

If you want to get a taste of what taking the bar exam is like, check out the documentary "A Lawyer Walks Into a Bar." It follows six people on their journey of taking the CA Bar Exam.

XOXO
Meg



No comments:

Post a Comment