Sunday, November 30, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: The Tea & Coffee Lover

I'm an avid hot tea drinker. Every morning I drink a cup while I am getting ready for work and I take a cup in my travel mug to drink at the office.

The holidays are the perfect time to give someone you love an extra special, over-the-top, indulgent, tea or coffee gift!

Here are some of my favorites:







I'm in love with that gold teapot! And what fun to have that octopus in your mug in the morning!

If you missed yesterday's gift guide, be sure to check it out here!

XOXO
Meg

4 comments:

  1. Such cute ideas. I love that coffee mug.
    I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest outfit if you have a second... Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great gift guide! I absolutely love the tea pot and Kate Spade mug!

    Becky, x
    http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The tea pot is so dreamy! In my perfect world I serve tea out of a tea pot! Ha ha!
      -Meg

      Delete