Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve


Merry Christmas Eve y'all!

Hubby and I flew to California on the 20th and have been having a blast spending time with family! (Which is why posts have been rather sparse)

Some of our favorite memories thus far have been bowling with cousins, playing fish bowl with a big group of family, including my Oma and Opa, and meeting our sweet niece!

Christmas Eve is always spent at my Oma and Opa's house. We munch on appetizers, sing Christmas carols around the tree, place the Baby Jesus figurine in the manger in the nativity scene, open presents, and enjoy spending time with one another!

Last year we spent Christmas in Texas, so I am extra excited to be spending the holiday with my family this year!

Hope everyone is having a blessed Christmas Season!

XOXO
Meg

PS: Kir promises to get a post about her sweet bundle of joy on the blog as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment