Thursday, February 19, 2015

Sunny & 75....

In the beginning of the month, Hubby and I headed to sunny Santa Barbara to celebrate my 28th birthday and get our new office set up.

When we weren't working, networking, or meeting up with friends, we took full advantage of the incredible weather.

I know I've mentioned this before, but in my opinion, Santa Barbara is the most beautiful place on Earth. I love meandering the beach paths and staring off into the epic sea and sand.








Ah! If only I was enjoying the sunshine as we speak....

Until next time, Santa Barbara!

XOXO
Meg

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Thanks so much! Have a lovely weekend gorgeous! xo

    Nicole

    Evolution of Glam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa Barbara is so beautiful this time of uyear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures! I am dying to go to the beach and now I definitely want to go to Santa Barbara
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous, it looks so beutiful!

    Elle | Uniquely Elle

    ReplyDelete