Saturday, June 27, 2015

A Black & White Graphic Living Room

Ever since Hubby and I moved into our new house, I have been way into home decor. It is so much fun to create and style a home that is totally us. While our home is still a work in progress (photos coming soon -- I promise), I wanted to share a design concept that I love -- black and white. 


How gorgeous is this living room! I love the punchy art, delicate gold details, and geometric patterned pillows. 

I thought it would be fun to try and re-create this -- but on a budget -- a $1,300.00 budget! 






Printable PDF Art | Modern Printable Art | $5.95




And the grand total is (drum roll please...) 

$1,211.20

Not too bad considering I needed to find a sofa and a rug -- fairly big ticket items!

I actually have the white Ikea sofa I included above -- and it is great! Super comfy and the slip covers easily come off for a quick wash!

Anyone else a huge black and white home decor fan?

XOXO
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment