Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Independence Day Inspiration...

Fourth of July is right around the corner! To inspire y'all, I rounded up some adorable home decor ideas to get your space ready for the holiday!

But first... if this photo of Brook Sheilds circa 1991 doesn't make you want to sing the Star Spangled Banner, I don't know what will! :)

Photo Credit


Fourth of July Printable 
via I Should be Mopping the Floor


Red White & Blue DIY Mason Jar Candle Holder 
via She Wears Many Hats

Mantel Inspiration 
via The Kim Six Fix

DIY Mason Jar Flag
via It All Started With Paint

Fourth of July Printable
via The 36th Avenue

DIY 4th of July Wreath
via All You

Patriotic Printable
via My Fabuless Life

Tissue Paper Fan Decor
via Martha Stewart

I'm hoping to make my mantle all festive this weekend! :) I'll be sure to post pictures!

Anyone else decorating for the Fourth!?! Chime in with a comment below! I would love to read what you're up to!

XOXO
Meg

2 comments: