Monday, August 22, 2016

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale

Today is the start of the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale! Woo hoo!

Lilly Pulitzer only goes on sale twice a year -- in August and in January! And the only time I buy Lilly is during the After Party Sale!

This sale is so good! So many selections, prints, and sizes!

Since I am trying to pare down my closet and purchase less clothes, I gave myself a limit and a budget -- and I am happy to say, I did not go over!

Here are my favorites from the sale!



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

I snagged this Elsa Top and I am so excited!

Did y'all shop the sale? What did you snatch up for a total steal?

XOXO
Meg

PS: Love this post? Shop it! By clicking and/or purchasing on the links above, I may receive a small commission. As always, thank you for supporting this little blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment