Friday, September 2, 2016

For Your Viewing Pleasure...

Photo I snapped in Maui in August 2013

What a week... 

This week was incredibly stressful and I am really, really glad it is the weekend. I need to re-boot. 

Here are a few gems I found on the internet as of late...

Fellow lawyer, Lexi, of Glitter Inc., wrote a great article on failure that totally resonated with me. 

Hubby and I are going to see Duran Duran next week! To gear up for the concert, we have been listening to the band's greatest hits on constant replay. 

Thinking of running a 5k? I talked my dad into running one with me next month! This is the training guide we are using!

It is still crazy hot in San Antonio! These coconut water fruit popsicles might just be the perfect end of summer treat!

In case you missed it, I posted Part 1 of my Holiday Boot Camp series yesterday! This year I'm going to have a stress free holiday! Who's with me?

I hope y'all have a fabulous three day weekend...

XOXO
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment