Friday, April 17, 2015

For Your Viewing Pleasure...

Happy Friday, y'all! I am so happy the weekend is here! Now I just have to make it through the work day and I am home free!

Here are a few things I've found on the web recently that I think you will love!


My Uncle posted pictures on Facebook of his recent visit to the Carlsbad Ranch Flower Fields. While I have spent lots of time in Carlsbad, I have never been there when the flowers are in bloom! Can you imagine? 50 acres of ranunculus all in bloom!


Everyone -- and I do mean everyone -- needs to vote to have this all female Legal Justice Team become an actual Lego set. If it hits stores, I will definitely buy it and put it in my office.


This DIY Beach Ball Backdrop makes me want to throw a massive pool party! I would serve limeade and wear this bathing suit!

XOXO
Meg

3 comments:

  1. Love that flower picture!!!!

    www.stylemelauren.com
    ig: @stylemelauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lego project is fabulous! I have to send it to my friend in law school!
    Meg of An Affair of Character

    ReplyDelete