Monday, September 2, 2013

Julep Beauty Box Subscription

I love getting packages in the mail! It’s excitement, surprise, and fun, all wrapped up in a bubble mailer! Sometimes my Oma sends Hubby and me a package filled with banana bread and cookies, and every time we see the box by our front door, we’re like little kids on Christmas morning!

I’ve been hearing a lot about the various beauty box subscription services that are available right now, and the idea of receiving a box of goodies on my front porch sounds AMAZING!

I decided to give Julep a try because the first box is FREE! All I had to pay was shipping and handling, which was less than $4.00. SCORE!

Julep provides its subscribers with beauty products and nail polishes depending on one’s personal style, which is based on a simple style quiz. 

My first box arrived beautifully packaged, with the products nestled in a box of black crinkle paper and the nail polishes rolled in a hot pink paper bag – I felt like a little girl leaving a fabulous party with my party favors! The package was girly and modern and I was on cloud nine!

My package contained a full size tube of Mint Condition Pedi Crème! It smells like cucumber and mint and does a wonder on my tired feet after a day in heels. 


I also received two gorgeous fall-perfect nail color shades: Helen and Claudette. 

Claudette is a deep red and will look amazing on my nails this fall, paired with my tweedy skirt suit. 

Helen is a gray-ish lavender hue. I am traditionally not a big purple fan, but this color is sophisticated and stylish, and far more chic than that big purple dinosaur I detested as a child. 

Does Julep sound like fun to you too?!? Sign up today to receive your first box. It’s FREE! (just shell out a few bucks for shipping!) If you don’t like it, or don’t want to receive a monthly box, just cancel your membership! 

Click here to get started!

Cheers!
Meg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment