Sunday, September 15, 2013

O'Baby BBQ Sauce

My husband and I love to make dinner together, especially on the weekends when he has the time to grill, which always results in using some BBQ sauce. We tried three different types of BBQ Sauce today, courtesy of O'Baby BBQ: Southern Classic, Bold and Spicy, and Carolina Mustard. Each Sauce had its own unique taste, texture and smell. We also received in our package from O'Baby BBQ two O'Baby T-Shirts! I love it! It's cute and I love the big red lips on the back saying "Who's your baby?" So sassy! The sauces come in glass 16 oz. bottles (very classy looking). Each had the O'Baby BBQ logo on it, as well as the particular name of the sauce. 

The Southern Classic, also named Sweety resembles a rich dark red color that is Oh so sweet! This was my favorite of the three and I just could not get enough of it. It is a thinner sauce (not as thin as the Carolina) but it was perfect on our chicken. It is a nice full flavor and really compliments the meat. 

The Carolina Mustard, also named Blondie, resembles a light pumpkin color. It is not overpowering at all and really has a rich taste. This sauce is thin but just a little goes a long way with its tangy taste. This sauce was my husband's favorite.

 This last sauce, Bold and Spicy, had a bit of a kick to it.  It is nicknamed Hottie. Although I am not usually a fan of spicy sauces or really anything hot, I truly enjoyed this BBQ sauce! This sauce was thick and you could see the spices through the bottle (which I love). Like the other two sauces, this also was a rich tasting sauce, it had a good kick to it and had a wonderful flavor. 

Here are some pictures from our BBQ sauce adventure:








We had a taste testing with some homemade chicken nuggets while my hubby watched some football! 
Thank you again to O'Baby BBQ for all the fun goodies and the delicious BBQ Sauce! You have made my mouth very happy! If you would like to order any of these savory sauces check out the Red Fern Boutique
Enjoy!
Kir


No comments:

Post a Comment