Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Clean It Girl

It is essential to clean your makeup brushes. Otherwise they just get plain nasty, let's be honest here. I found that using my foundation brush and powder brush everyday, it is best to clean them about every week (if I remember). It is quick to do and essential to applying flawless makeup.

I have tried a few different types of cleaners for my brushes and of course I like the kind where I make it myself with normal ingredients I always have on hand.

For my cleaner I use:
  1 cup warm water
  1/8 cup white vinegar
  1 tsp. dish soap

             Mix ingredients together in a bowl and swirl brushes until clean. Rinse with water and dry on a towel. Remember that it does take time for your brushes to dry after you've cleaned them, so clean them after you've put on your makeup for the day in order for you to use them again the next day.






           Mix ingredients together in a bowl and swirl brushes until clean. Rinse with water and dry on a towel. Remember that it does take time for your brushes to dry after you've cleaned them, so clean them after you've put on your makeup for the day in order for you to use them again the next day.

Here are two of my makeup must haves:








No comments:

Post a Comment