Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Blue Bear Natural Skincare

Everyone needs a little R and R and what better way to cool your jets and de-stress than with a mud mask! This sample was given to me by Blue Bear Natural Skincare and boy did it do the trick. Although this is a thin mask, it was easy to apply and made my skin super soft (like a baby's bottom)! I was also given the pleasure to try out their Moisturizing and Exfoliating soap. It has such a cute shell shape and got all the previous dough (from making cinnamon rolls earlier) that my regular could not. Let me just say, I was impressed! If you are in need of some skincare solutions, want some pampering, or just need a gift for that lovely woman in your life, then I would recommend you go check these guys out! 


My cute bar of soap!

Mud mask on!


Check out Blue Bear Skincare on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BlueBearNaturalSkincare or on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueBearSkinCare. Thanks again to Blue Bear Skincare for letting me try out these products! They were a lot of fun and made both my face and hands super soft!

Enjoy!
-Kir

No comments:

Post a Comment