Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fri-B-Que Seasoning

Need a little help with dinner? How bout just need a little kick of heat for your meal? Well then you most definitely should take a look at Fri-B-Que Seasoning. I was able to sample this wonderful blend of spices and I loved it! Although their quote on the packaging says "A kick to the throat every time" I thought that the blend of spices and peppers really produced a lovely grilled chicken breast (which was my finished product). It is simple, tasty, and really does make a meal!



Rubbed the blend on the chicken breasts

Cooked them in my George!

Ooh la la

My tasty dinner! 
Fri-B-Que seasoned chicken, seasoned brown rice, peas, applesauce, and squash

For more information on how you can purchase your own seasoning or any of Fri-B-Que's other products, visit http://www.fribquesauce.com/ or their Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/FriBQue. Thank you again to Fri-B-Que for letting me taste this wonderful seasoning. Their sauces and seasoning make perfect gifts for the holidays or birthdays for food lovers!

Enjoy!
-Kir

No comments:

Post a Comment