Thursday, October 10, 2013

I'll Take my Pumpkin Latte with a Loofah! Pumpkin Latte Soap from Horsin Around Soap

I relish every second of my morning shower! It is "me" time -- my own 15 minutes before the phone starts ringing, the e-mails come flooding in, and I have to start answering questions! It is 15 minutes of solitude, silence, and whatever beauty products I decide to indulge in! I am a big fan of artisan soaps, so when Horsin Around Soap offered me a sample of their Pumpkin Latte Soap I was tickled! 

 This soap arrived beautifully packaged with a decorative label!

The soap smells absolutely amazing -- creamy pumpkin, a splash of vanilla, a dash of coffee, and fragrant cinnamon and nutmeg filled my shower! I especially noticed the cinnamon and nutmeg flavors, which are some of my favorite autumn scents. 

 Isn't this bar gorgeous? Love those colors!

This soap provided a wonderful sudsy lather and left my skin soft. I especially liked the fact that the soap featured natural scents, as opposed to artificial perfumes. Horsin Around Soap offers a wide variety of soaps and other bath goodies! At only $4 a bar, I suggest stocking up for the holidays or treat yourself! 

-Meg

2 comments:

  1. I bet it smells amazing, I should buy it and give it a try.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does smell incredible! I highly recommend it!
      -Meg

      Delete