Wednesday, January 8, 2014

DIY All-Purpose Cleaner

I enjoy having a clean house. I hate clutter and love the smell of "clean." My husband often makes fun of me because I clean so much. I enjoy it, it calms me! You might be wondering what I clean with and I have to admit that I have used multiple cleaning products found at stores like Target, however, I don't like to use harsh chemicals (they make me cough and I often am afraid when spraying them around the kitchen). Which is why...wait for it...I decided to finally make my own All-Purpose Cleaner. I saved an empty cleaning bottle, and the rest of the items I had on hand (which I love!!!). Another great thing about this DIY All Purpose Cleaner is that it costs very little and you don't have to worry about using it around the kitchen or if you have little kiddies. 


Here is what you need:

Spray bottle (I used the basic size cleaning bottle)

4 cups water

1/8 cup baking soda

1/4 cup vinegar


Combine baking soda and vinegar in bottle and fill the rest with the water (I believe I used about 3 3/4 cups water). Shake and use! 


Don't spend money on those chemical cleaners when you have all the key cleaning ingredients already in your home! Now go clean something!


Enjoy!
Kir

No comments:

Post a Comment