Friday, January 24, 2014

Let's Be BOLD

I recently took youth kids from our church to Winter Camp. It was such an amazing weekend spent with believers and kids learning more about God. The theme for camp was Bold. The speaker discussed how to be a disciple and not just a christian living in our little bubble, but going out and being bold for Christ; praying boldly, speaking boldly, and living boldly.

One thing that really stuck with me was, as a leader, I am asking my kids to be Bold, at school, with their friends, or even at work. But, how often am I being bold with my prayer, being a disciple and stepping out for Christ. It was a huge turning point for me and God just really spoke to me during this whole weekend to take a look at myself and what I am doing for Him. 

I challenge you to step up and be Bold for Christ. Whether it be inviting a friend to church, praying more boldly or showing God's love through your actions. 






Deuteronomy 31:6
So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the  Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you."

Be Bold Today!
-Kir


No comments:

Post a Comment