Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sunny Santa Barbara - Part 1

Oh Santa Barbara -- how I love thee! I did not want to leave and I am counting down the days until I can go back! I had the most amazing birthday ever! My college gal pals met me and Hubby at Pascucci's for dinner. We caught up while munching on their infamous garlic bread and I had to order their butternut squash ravioli -- to die for! We laughed until we almost cried as we reminisced about our crazy college years!


Is this photo not pure perfection! Look at that blue sky! These palms are at East Beach, one of my favorite beaches to go to in Santa Barbara. The weather was a perfect 75 degrees and there was not a cloud in sight!


Santa Barbara Harbor full of sail boats. Always a beautiful sight!


Our hotel had complimentary beach cruisers, so we decided to bike to Sterns Wharf! We had a great time taking in the sights and sounds of beautiful Santa Barbara!

More photos to come soon!

XOXO
Meg

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you had a great birthday -- and this looked like a fun trip! Longing for warmer weather, here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hallie! It was an amazing birthday! Hoping you get some sunshine soon! :)

      Delete