Monday, March 3, 2014

100th Post Anniversay Q&A

Can you believe it? This is our 100th blog post! 

We thought it would be fun to share a little bit more about ourselves! 

In the photo below, Meg is on the left and Kir is on the right! Enjoy our little Q&A!


1. Describe your personal style?

M: "Preppy Business Formal" -- I wear a suit most days to work. On my days off I wear yoga pants, so "California Casual."
K: Preppy Soccer Mom status! I love wearing sweats with my Nike baseball hat when I am out running errands but I absolutely love wearing a cute pair of skinny jeans and my boots.

2. Favorite stores to shop at?

M: Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Loft, Banana Republic, and Gap.
K: I live in Old Navy clothes!

3. What do you like to do in your free time?

M: Go to the gym, travel, read magazines, go to plays and go for long walks with Hubby. I also design jewelry when I get a spare moment for my Etsy shop.
K: I am always baking and coming up with new recipes. I also enjoy playing board games with the hubby and reading.

4. What is your favorite dish to cook?

M: I make these fabulous vegetarian tacos at least once a week.
K: I would have to say Puff Pancake with whatever fruit we have in the house.

5. What is one cooking item that is always on hand in your kitchen?

M: Lemons -- I have to have a lemon in my water! I also like to put them down the garbage disposal to make my kitchen smell fresh!
K: A food item that I always have on hand is onions and garlic, we use them in just about everything.

6. What is your go to coffee shop drink order?

M:  Non-fat, no water, extra hot, chai tea latte.
K: I love a good cup of smooth coffee with half and half, but I also like my Chai Latte

7. What is your dream vacation?

M: I really want to explore Europe! England, Italy, France, -- I want to see it all!
K: My dream vacation would to be to go to Ireland!!!

8. Why did you want to start this blog?

M: I wanted to find a unique and creative way for Kir and I to share our various passions.
K: I thought it would be fun way to keep in touch after we got married and to share some stuff we like, create and cook.

9. Describe your home decorating style?

M: Sort of a "Modern Shabby Chic" -- white linens, white sofa, black furniture, gray walls, and yellow accents.
K: My home style decor would be country chic. Our kitchen and living room is Americana and our bedroom is a bit more modern with white linens and steal blue accent pieces.

10. What is your work out regimen?

M: I try to work out at least 4 times a week. I'll either run a few miles or go to a spin or yoga class. I also use small hand weights (5 lbs, don't judge).
K: My husband and I take a walks whenever he gets home early enough and I also try and do a short arm circuit 2 times a week.

11. What is your guilty pleasure? 

M: Bravo's Real Housewives. What a train wreck -- but I can't stop watching!
K: I'm with Meg, Bravo's Real Housewives!

XOXO
Meg & Kir

1 comment: