Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Long Bob Hair Styles

Confession -- I haven't gotten my hair cut (and colored) since May 2013.

I know! I know! That's really bad.

I got a really cute angular bob right before my law school graduation and then I proceeded to put it in a pony tail for the duration of bar prep.

After the bar I was so so worried I didn't pass, I didn't want to spend the money to get my hair cut and styled if I was just going to put it into a pony again.

But I did pass and I should have made an appointment months ago, but I never got around to it.

Needless to say, I am in dire need of a cut, color, and style. ASAP.

Below are some of the hair styles I am contemplating!





Now I just need to pick a hair style... and make an appointment! :)

XOXO
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment