Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pretty Paper

I am a firm believer that a well penned note can truly mean the world to someone. Whether it is a heart-felt thank you note or a sweet card to express that you are thinking of the recipient, a hand written card is an exceptional treasure. 

There is something soothing about writing little notes to friends and family that you just can't get from typing an e-mail or a text message. 

I love using beautiful stationary and note cards that I know the recipient will enjoy opening and looking at as well. 

Here is some of the stunning stationary that I've got my eye on for Spring!






Which set is your favorite? They are all so fun! One of my New Year's Resolutions was to write more letters, so I am going to take advantage of the gloomy weather we're having and get to writing!

Cheers to snail mail!

XOXO
Meg 

No comments:

Post a Comment