Friday, May 9, 2014

Gym Bags & Fitness Challenge

Happy Friday y'all! I've been getting more and more busy with work, so I've been trying to workout right after work, before I drive home. Because, lets be honest, once I get home all I want to do is eat dinner and fall asleep.

This week I was able to hit the gym for a spin class and take a walk on the River Walk after work.

I've been bringing my gym clothes in a tote bag, but I am loving the latest gym bags on the market! Waaaay cuter than the duffle bags I used to use in my high school volleyball days!

Here are some of my favorites!





Puma
Training Float Tote Bag

Aren't they all too cute? 

With the warmer weather making its way into the forecast, bathing suit season is just around the corner. I've been adding some extra abs exercises into my workouts to get ready!

I recently stumbled upon this 5 minute plank workout! 5 minutes! That's one set of commercials to your favorite TV show! I tried the workout below, featured on the Huffington Post website, and it is a great little abs workout! 

  
My goal is to do it everyday for the next week and I would love for y'all to join me! I'll check back in with y'all next Friday and we can chat about how it went!

Who's gonna join me in getting bikini ready? Chime in with a comment below if you're up for the 5 Minute Plank Challenge!

XOXO
Meg  

PS: Don't forget to enter our giveaway! Click here to enter! 

4 comments:

  1. awesome and lovely post! enjoyed reading it :)
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://www.janinemaral.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the kind of motivation I need!
    laurenroseprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love lulu lemon's!
    i enjoy reading your post!
    xoxo
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many companies those are providing stylish pole and gym bags online. I thing we should go for best quality gym bags because a gym bag need to be stylish yet tough to carry our gym stuff.

    ReplyDelete