Wednesday, May 21, 2014

This time last year....

It is kind of hard to believe this past weekend a new crop of students graduated from my Law School Alma Mater.

I have been out of law school for a year! 

Crazy!

A lot has happened in that year - I took the bar; I passed the bar; I partnered with my hubby; now we practice law together; I have my own office and clients; and I go to court and have hearings. 

I have my own law practice! (I still pinch myself thinking about this!)

It is so neat to look back and see how far I have come in just 365 days and so inspiring to know that I am going to learn and experience so many new things in the next year!

In some ways it feels like yesterday that I was sitting in the law school classrooms listening to a lecture and in others it seems like I have been out of school for a while now. 

Time is funny like that. 

 Kir and I

Hubby and I

Where has this last year taken you? What do you want to accomplish this year?

XOXO
Meg

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing ability has inspired . me

    ReplyDelete