Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Unique Gifts for the College Grad [Based on Major]

Hey y'all! Graduation time is just around the corner. 

[Cue Pomp and Circumstance]

Does anyone have graduation festivities to attend to? I have a few friends and a cousin celebrating this May! 

Here are some super adorable and unique graduation gifts based on college majors...

 Math Major

 Psychology Major

English Major

Architect Major

 Pre-Law Major

 Photography Major
Cannon Camera Lens Mugs

Journalism Major
Moleskine Classic Notebook

 Music Major
Sheet Music Note Cards  

History Major
We the People Board Game

Hope this little gift guide helped anyone who was stumped on what to give a college grad!

Did I leave any majors out? I would be happy to add more gifts to the list - just let me know!

XOXO
Meg  


1 comment:

  1. Love this post! such a great idea for a blog post. and I love the Freud slippers!

    xox,
    Angelina

    www.cablecarchic.com

    ReplyDelete