Saturday, June 28, 2014

I've Got a Crush On You #4

What a week y'all! Between hearings, meetings with clients, studying for the CA bar, and trying to maintain my sanity - it was been one crazy week! I'm exhausted!

I spent today taking a six hour practice exam! I actually scored where I need to be scoring at this point in the game, so I was pretty happy with my progress thus far!

I'm planning on spending the rest of my evening catching up on episodes of the Bachelorette and trying to unwind!

One of my favorite ways to relax before bed is to "window shop" (via my computer screen) for a few minutes. There are so many cute items on the market right now (and so many sales!)

Here are a few of my favorite items that I am currently crushing on!




 Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Any fun plans? Chime in with a comment below....

XOXO
Meg

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I do NOT miss studying for the bar. Hang in there! Loving the navy romper!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! You're too sweet! Can't wait until the exam is over!
      -Meg

      Delete