Thursday, September 4, 2014

Third Trimester

I can't believe we are down to our last trimester! Only three more months! Time has truly flown by and I cannot wait to meet this little girl who keeps me up all night (already!)!!!! 

The hubby and I have made our lists and started crossing things off as the arrival of our first baby moves closer. 

Some fun things that I got to do already have been:

  • get some more cute maternity clothes
  • make our baby registry!!!
  • start planning my baby shower (which Megs is going to throw)


I found this little picture quote while searching on Pinterest one day and I just love it :) Enjoy!

{#Quote – #Pregnancy quotes} “I am not alone.” How so touching the poem is!!! It’s just so true and yet he magical connection is simply beyond words!!! Pregnancy is such a wonderful thing as two becomes one, your baby is feeling your feelings.


No comments:

Post a Comment