Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I passed! I passed! I passed!

I have some really exciting news!

Remember way back at the end of July when I took the California Bar Exam? (In case you forgot, you can read about the grueling experience here!)

Well...

Results came out last Friday!

And....

Drum roll please...

I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED!

I am now a California (and a Texas) lawyer!

I cannot wait to start another office out in Santa Barbara in Spring 2015!

Below are photos of the Courthouse in Santa Barbara that I took on my trip in October.


I can't wait for my first hearing in this gorgeous building!


Nothing beats palm trees and blue skies! The view from the clock tower is amazing!


In college I used to bring a blanket and do homework on the Courthouse lawn. Now I am going to be practicing law here!

XOXO
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment