Friday, July 31, 2015

For Your Viewing Pleasure...


Can you believe it is the last day of July? This summer is going by way too fast. This year is going by way too fast. Slow down!

I can't even believe 2015 is more than half way over. I might as well start decorating for Christmas now....

This weekend I am hoping to make some "me" time and get myself to yoga and the nail salon -- I'm in dire need of a manicure!

Here are some links that have made their way on my computer this week...

Disney princes come to life with these fabulous illustrations.  Hello Prince Phillip!

I'm lovin' this retro gingham halter one-peice from Loft!

This flamingo themed pool party is the cutest! I wish I had been invited!

Y'all know I love cupcakes and these watermelon cupcakes are absolutely adorable!

These booties are perfect for fall -- and are on sale at the Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale!

Any fun plans for the weekend? 

XOXO
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment