Sunday, August 2, 2015

Gallery Wall

I'm a huge fan of a bold gallery wall and -- lucky for me -- Hubby is amazing at hanging perfectly spaced picture frames. 

I purchased a vintage travel calendar from Anthropologie when I was in college and I had three of the prints hanging in my law school apartment. 

When Hubby and I moved to our new house in December, we knew we wanted to frame more of the prints to make a statement in our kitchen. 


We ended up framing eight prints and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. 


The frames are from Ikea and include the matting. We hung the frames an inch apart from one another. 



My favorite print is the one on the top left with the blonde girl heading out to travel the world. 




Frames | Ikea
Paint Color | Valspar Urban Sunrise
Cabinet | Target

As I mentioned above, the prints are from a travel calendar I purchased close to six years ago. It is obviously no longer available, but -- have no fear --  Anthropologie has some incredibly gorgeous frame worthy calendars that are sure to pack a punch on any wall! Below are my favorites:


Has anyone created a gallery wall? Did you go for symmetrical or more free flowing?

XOXO
Meg

1 comment:

  1. Love this gallery wall! The colorful prints would make me so happy. I dream to have one in my own house someday.

    -Nicole
    Meet Me in Midtown

    ReplyDelete