Thursday, August 20, 2015

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip [Boxed] Banana Bread

I love to bake, but I don't love to measure out a bunch of ingredients. 

Cue the boxed mix -- a fabulous little present just waiting to be opened and dumped into a bowl!

Easy enough!

Sometimes, when I'm feeling adventurous, I like to add in some extra yumminess to take the boxed mix from good to delicious!

And that is exactly what happened when I added mashed banana, peanut butter, and chocolate chips to a boxed banana bread mix from Trader Joe's


Mix up the batter according to the instructions on the box. 


Mash the banana. Add to the batter. 


Add a 1/4 cup of peanut butter and a 1/2 cup of chocolate chips. Fold these items into the batter. 


Pour into a greased bread pan, sprinkle more chocolate chips on the top. Bake according to the instructions on the box. 


Let cool. Patience....


Slice and enjoy!


XOXO
Meg

8 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! I'm from Canada, I wish we had a Trader Joe's here!

    Emily

    www.threadsandblooms.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bummer! I don't know what I would do without Trader Joe's! I'm sure y'all have a fabulous store that us American's don't have.

      Delete
  2. This would be so yummy to snack on for a quick breakfast! xo
    Evolution of Glam

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh this looks so delicious! thanks for the share!!

    XO Jo
    www.opalandopal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete