Friday, September 18, 2015

For Your Viewing Pleasure...


Woo hoo! We made it to Friday! What a week, y'all!

The weather has been so strange in San Antonio, with temperatures in the 90's and light rain throughout the week. However, rumor has it cooler temps are coming my way -- which is super exciting -- because over Labor Day Weekend I snagged this puffy vest that I cannot wait to wear!

Here are some fun links! Enjoy!

Hipster Barbie on Instagram is sure to give you a good chuckle!

I'm currently reading the book Everybody Rise, which was recommended by Carly from the College Prepster. 

Obsessed with these bangles

If you knit or crochet, be sure to check out my Mom's Etsy Shop.

If you're making a fall bucket list, here are 100 ideas to help get you started. 

Any fun plans for the weekend? This girl's gotta work, but hopefully I'll have time to fit in a little bit of fun!

XOXO
Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment