Monday, September 14, 2015

Sweater Weather...

While it is still hot, humid, and well into the 90's in San Antonio, stores are gearing up for fall. The thought of trying on autumn attire makes me sweat just thinking about it, but it is nice to know that cool, crisp air will make its way to the south west at some point in the next few months. 

Since it never gets too terribly cold in San Antonio, I am a big fan of thin, lightweight sweaters to keep me warm when the temperatures drop. 

Here are a few that I hope to add to my wardrobe. 







Is it sweater weather where you live? Where is your favorite place to buy sweaters?

XOXO
Meg

3 comments:

  1. Yesterday was the first day in New York that it felt like sweater weather. Ahhhh not ready!!!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the items you picked! So chic!

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    the-coastalconfidence.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never understood why Texas stores geared up for fall so early---I usually never need any of the jackets they sell. But now that I've moved up North, maybe I'll ask my mom to send me some of the sale items from Texas :P That yellow sweater is gorgeous btw!

    Beauty V. Brains | a fashion and beauty blog for smart girls who like stuff

    ReplyDelete