Friday, October 30, 2015

For Your Viewing Pleasure...

Happy Friday y'all! We've almost made it to the weekend! Woo hoo!

Halloween and Fall Back in one weekend -- this is going to be great! (Don't forget to set your clocks back!)

There have been so many great things circulating the web as of late. So grab your cup of coffee, sit back, enjoy -- and then finish out the work week strong!

New Barbie Comercial | Imagine the Possibilities: This is the best commercial I've seen in a long time; I even teared up a little.  I'm a huge Barbie fan and I am so excited Mattel is branding Barbie to be anything a little girl could dream of. It is so important for girls of all ages to believe they can become anything they set their minds to. 


I am crazy about this necklace! Jewel tones are perfect for autumn!

I totally want this print of San Antonio for my office! It even shows my office building -- The Tower Life Building!

Really hoping I have time next week to catch at least one of the shows in San Antonio Fashion Week!

Speaking of San Antonio, y'all need to add my friend Ellie's blog Sequins and Suspenders to your list of must-reads! She and her fiancé are the cutest -- plus they have an adorable dog!

In case you need a last minute Halloween costume, here are twenty super cute and easy ideas! The bank robber costume is my favorite! So simple!

Have you seen Kelly's Minted.com Gallery Wall? It is perfect!

Hope y'all have a fun and safe weekend!

XOXO
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment