Since starting this little blog, I have really come to love and appreciate the work that other bloggers put into their sites. From those ladies who work on their blog full time, to those who post after their day jobs come to end, the web is full of beautiful, funny, and talented women who share their lives via the web.
In no particular order.... here is my top five list of bloggers I follow.
1. Kelly in the City -- Former NYC teacher, turned full-time Chicago blogger, Kelly shares her preppy style, her adorable dog, and the ups and downs of real life.
2. Skirt the Rules -- With her completely put together style and brains to boot (fellow law school grad! woot!), Jen will convince you to rock the midi skirt.
3. Corals & Cognacs -- Funny as can be, Hallie will leave you laughing until it hurts and inspiring you to hit up your nearest soul cycle studio.
4. Sequins and Suspenders -- Fellow San Antonian's, Husband and Wife bloggers, Ellie and Dan, share their wedding plans, love for the Alamo City, and their amazing style.
5. Gal Meets Glam -- Julia's San Francisco based Lifestyle and Fashion Blog will leave you with major closet envy and wishing you could jump on the next plane to wherever she is headed.
PS: Photo Credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5