Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Back to Basics: The Little Black Dress

One of the things I am looking forward to in building four well thought out capsule wardrobes, is investing in quality basics. 

While I built my Spring 2016 Casual Capsule out of pieces I already had in my closet, I know I will need to update as I go along, and the plan is to purchase better quality garments. Quality over quantity!

A great basic that every woman should have in her closet is a classic little black dress. 

I rounded up five of my current favorites -- perfect for various occasions. 


One 
Perfect for a night out!

Two 
What a great dress to run errands in!

I have this dress and wear it to the office all the time!

Four 
Can easily be dressed up or down!

Five 
I would wear this little number to a night time summer wedding!

Which one is your favorite?

XOXO
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment