Tuesday, August 27, 2013

DIY Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub

I hate wearing lotion! Hate it! Hate it! Hate it! But I equally hate having dry skin and I highly doubt that my hubby likes to snuggle with crocodile skin... just a hunch! Here is a fabulous recipe for a DIY body scrub featuring ingredients you probably have in your pantry!

Ingredients

1/3 cup + 2 tbsp white granulated sugar
2 tbsp packed brown sugar
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
4 ounce container

Start by combining the sugars.


 Mix the sugars together. I used a fork because my brown sugar was lumpy. 


Add in the vanilla and oil. Stir until all of the ingredients are combined. Spoon the mixture into a container. 


I recycled a container that once housed a 4 ounce candle, 
by removing the excess candle and washing the glass container. 

Now lather up and prepared to be super soft! Be careful exiting the tub or shower. 
The oil can cause bathroom surfaces to become slick!

Cheers!
Megs





No comments:

Post a Comment