Friday, September 6, 2013

Designer Spotlight: Kate Spade

I basically love everything on the Kate Spade website! Her designs are so fun, fresh, and chic! Unfortunately, I can't afford anything from her site. (Lets just say that law school grads waiting for their bar results aren't exactly rollin' in it!) But I still love to look, because her clothes, shoes, jewelry, and bags are gorgeous!

Enjoy my favorite picks for autumn!

I have a major obsession with leopard print! It is so fun and perfect for fall! Sophisticated enough to wear with a skirt suit to the office and chic enough to rock with your jeans and t-shirt for dinner!


When the weather cools down I head straight to my tights drawer! I'm loving these enormous polka dots!

This bag is amazing! Wear it with black, brown, gray, or neon hues... it goes with anything and everything! 


While I have definitely found my prince charming, I'm still a helpless romantic at heart. Nothing beats a good fairy tale ending and this bangle is whimsical without looking like you hit up the Disney store for your accessories. 

 
I love this bright fuchsia color! 
And the bow detail at the collar is adorable! 
 
Happy Friday y'all!
Meg 





No comments:

Post a Comment