Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankfulness


It’s finally Thanksgiving Week! I am so, so, so, so excited! Hubby and I leave tomorrow morning to visit my family in California! And I am so ecstatic to see Kir! It has been way too long! I wanted to start off this week by listing the top 10 things I am thankful for. 


10.       Passing the Texas Bar Exam – so thankful for the opportunity to be a lawyer and even  more grateful for the fact that women’s rights have come so far in this country to allow me to pursue a career that used to be dominated by men. 


9.         The ability to travel to visit family and friends and see new places – so grateful I get to see my family and super excited to travel to exotic lands over New Years (more details coming soon)!!


8.         Fresh fruits and veggies, access to food and clean water – luxuries I don’t even really  think about. 


7.         My little apartment – hubby and I are so lucky to live where we do and pay the rent that   we do.

6.         Hot running water, indoor plumbing, and electricity – ya know, all the little things I take for granted everyday!


5.         My health – so thankful that I am healthy and can do all of the things I want to do. 


4.         My sister – even though we fight I always know she’s got my back!


3.         My Mom and Dad – so thankful that they raised me to be strong and independent and grateful for their endless love and support. 


2.         My Hubby – so thankful for all of his love, support, compassion, sweetness, and sense of humor. 


1.         God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit – and so thankful I live in a country where I can worship  freely!


What are y’all thankful for this year?


:) Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment