Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sunny Santa Barbara - Part 3

Okay y'all -- this is my last Santa Barbara post (well, until I go back again!) 

If you live somewhere cold, I hope these photos warm you up a bit!


Love the palm trees and all of the foliage! It doesn't get much better than this, folks!


This is the lagoon by the running path. Take note of the gorgeous mountains in the distance!


And here is a shot of said running path! I trained for my first half marathon when I lived in Santa Barbara. The scenery definitely made those long runs much more bearable. 


A few more photos from our zoo trip! Hubby's favorite exhibit was the gorillas. 


And mine was the leopard! Look at those gorgeous colors! I love leopard print! (Faux of course!) I recently purchased a fabulous leopard print scarf that I am hoping to style for y'all soon!

Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

XOXO
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment