I am not very adventurous when it comes to hair products. I have a few tried and true "go to" brands and I don't change it up very often. When Influenster offered me the opportunity to test drive Dessange Paris California Blonde Illuminating Shampoo and Conditioner, I was both excited and a little apprehensive. I had never heard of the brand before, so I had no idea what to expect.
I gave the new product a whirl... and here's what I thought...
- Both the shampoo and conditioner smelled amazing! The products are made with passion flower extracts and the scent made me think I was on a tropical vacation.
- After rinsing out the shampoo, my hair felt squeaky clean!
- I definitely noticed that my blonde highlights looked brighter and blonde.
- The only thing I didn't like about the product was that my hair did not feel soft after I rinsed out the conditioner.
- I really enjoyed using this product. I'm not sure I will purchase it in the future, but I am not ruling it out entirely. The fact that it illuminated my highlights was a huge plus for me. I only wish my hair felt soft after I used it.
What shampoo and conditioner do y'all use?
PS: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own!