Friday, July 17, 2015

Life Lately...

Happy Friday, y'all! What a week!

I thought I'd share a few snapshots of my life as of late...


My rose bushes are in full bloom! I love being able to go in my backyard and cut some fresh flowers!


Hubby and I had friends over a few weeks ago and served this antipasto plate as an appetizer. Meats and cheeses are from Trader Joe's!


Oh! Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes from Crush Cakes! I love you! My must have Santa Barbara indulgence!


I love the River Walk in the morning before all of the tourists get down there. We've had a relatively mild summer so far, which is why everything is still so green!

Hubby and I have a pretty busy weekend ahead of us, starting tonight with Mary Poppins at the Woodlawn Theatre! 

What are y'all up to this weekend?

XOXO
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment